Booking conditions for pitches
- For a definite booking we charge a deposit of:
- 100 € for a booking of one week
- 150 € for a booking of two weeks
- 250 € for a booking of more than two weeks
- By paying this deposit, our guests agree to be bound by the booking conditions.
- Bookings will only be accepted for a duration of at least one week during the peak season. In the other seasons we can reserve for a duration of at least 3 nights.
- The pitches are allocated at the management’s discretion. Any complaints, cancellations or claims for compensation are void. It is not possible to reserve a special pitch for a camping guest. Management will, however, do its utmost to reserve a pitch in the desired area. The allocated pitch cannot be changed upon arrival.
- You will have to cancel your booking at least 45 days before the planned arrival date in writing. In this case, the amount already paid will be refunded. If you cancel your booking too late or if you do not arrive at the campsite at the agreed upon day, the amount already paid will be withheld.
- If you arrive late or depart early, you will have to pay the total sum for the booked pitch(es) for the whole period booked.
- Management will keep the booked pitch free until 01:00 p.m. of the next day, after that the pitch will be open for rent.
- You have to depart until 12:00 a.m. at the agreed upon day. If you depart later, you will automatically be charged another day.
- To be valid, a booking needs to be confirmed by management in writing.
- 10. Campsite management reserves the right to deny a guest access to the campsite and accommodation, if management has reason to believe that this guest has consumed alcohol or drugs, is inadequately dressed or behaves in a threatening, abusive or otherwise unacceptable way.
PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT WE CANNOT RESERVE YOUR DESIRED PITCH.